Did you know that a large area of your abdomen is an erogenous zone? All I know is that whenever I’m caressed or kissed there, it drives me nuts! That area of your body is but one of many highly sensitive places that feel great when stroked or touched.
You always hear about the other erogenous zones like the neck, ears, breasts or genitals, but don’t forget the abs! Not only do they look sexy, they ARE sexy! Here are a few ways to get yourself a sexy, kissable stomach!
Some basic rules of thumb:
– Cut out saturated fats from your diet
– Do cardio exercise 3 to 5 times a week
– Be sure to weight train your entire body, not just your abs. The more muscle you develop, the faster you’ll burn the fat off those abs.
– Don’t just do crunches. Core training is what helps build a strong, compact mid section.
– Don’t overdo it with the carbs. Excess carbs not burned off as energy turn in to sugar, which if not burned off turns into more fat on your body.
– Cut out sugary, calorie loaded drinks and snacks
– Up your protein intake
– Stay consistent with your workouts. Try not to skip a day.
A few alternative exercises you can do instead of just crunches:
– stability ball twists
– the plank
– V sit
– knee tuck roll ups
– opposing hand and foot touches (standing)
– mountain climbers
– knee strikes or lifts
– back to back medicine ball twist and pass (with a partner)
With the right attention paid to diet, and a good, dedicated attitude when it comes to your workouts, your abs will start to tighten, flatten, and look really great. Whether you’re in clothes or not, you won’t be the only one admiring and loving that sexy stomach of yours!