Medicine balls are great tools to strengthen and tone your abs and core. They are inexpensive and come in a variety of weights and styles. With the proper technique you can sculpt firm and sexy abdominals!
Standing Russian Twist
1. Starting position: Stand with feet hip-width apart.
2. Hold medicine ball with both hands and arms only slightly bent.
3. Swing ball over to the right hip and forcefully swing ball forward and around towards the left side.
4. Reverse back in the opposite direction.
*Keep the hips pointed straight ahead and stomach drawn in to maximize proper usage of muscle.
1. Starting Position: Hold medicine ball with your arms extended over your right shoulder.
2. In one motion bring the ball down in front of you like you are chopping wood. The ball should end towards your left foot.
3. Stand back up and raise the ball … Read More